- From the airport take Bus 119 to Nadrazi Veleslavin Metro Station (Metro Station A- green line) and from here you can take the metro to the city center and change lines if needed.
- No need for an extra ticket, public transport passes work. GoogleMaps is a great source for directions involving Prague public transport.
Czech is very different than English, so don’t expect to interpret much (unless you speak Czech). But, most people speak English.
Extremely beautiful view with the Cathedrals, castles and red rooftops of the houses throughout the city!
Many of the attractions in Prague are very affordable!
There is a beautiful wine vineyard & bistro close to Prague Castle! Beautiful view overlooking Prague here!
The city is mostly walkable! However, we suggest strategically taking the trams and busses up the hills to save your legs.🙂
There are countless hip bars and coffee shops all around Prague!
Best Food/Drink Spots
1. Petřín Park & Tower
2. St. Charles Bridge
5. Castle District
NOTE: this area includes the Royal Gardens, St. Vitus Cathedral, Prague Castle, and Lobkowicz Palace! All of which are certainly must see’s.
6. Lennon Wall
Your can even visit the top of the Dancing House for a drink, snack, and views!
10. Wallenstein Palace
11. St. Nicholas Church
15. Old Town Square
NOTE: this area is home to Church of Our Lady before Týn, Old Town Hall, and Prague’s astronomical clock which is the third-oldest astronomical clock in the world and the oldest one still operating! So cool to see!
16. Powder Tower (Prašná brána)
19. Žižkov Television Tower
NOTE: Restaurant and bar at the top- we tried to go but the attendants were extremely rude so we left. Maybe you will have better luck than us 🙂.
Prague truly is a fairytale place, and we are so grateful to direct you towards your travels to the city!
- We took the Regio Jet train to Vienna from Prague which cost about $22.50 each and took about 4 hours. The train was extremely comfortable with lounge chairs and a screen in the headrest also had WIFI!
- We recommend going to the station at least a day before to get your tickets squared away! That way you know where the station is, you know how to get there, and you will be ready to go — seamlessly — the day you depart!